Lovely facilities, the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in, beautiful decor. Really liked the small details such as plenty of bottled water in our fridge and real milk, as well as a cafetiere in our room. Just the right amount of friendliness and giving us space.
Very easy to find from M1J14, not so easy to find from M1J13. But the Satnav found the road no problem. Lots of useful information about access on the website (better than any hotel I've come across) and when I rang up to discuss disability access, I had the kind of flexible response that I hope for but rarely get.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with memory mattress king size beds or larger, Smart TVs, walk-in showers - some have large deep baths too . Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. Business quality wi-fi, private parking and electric vehicle charging are all included, as is the option of breakfast in your room. For business people there are work desks - for everyone there is space to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, United Kingdom