What an excellent choice and the previous Tripadvisor reviews are all correct, this place is 5 out of 5. We stayed in room 4 which is their newest room and it has a real boutique feel to it. Everything you need; free wifi, Ren bathroom products, underfloor heating, powerful shower, smart TV, electronic blinds, home made biscuits, complimentary water and juice. The breakfast choice is more than most larger hotels. We would definitely recommend it. If you want a truly excellent trip spend the weekend at South Lodge with dinner at the Wavendon Arms and the Paris House, oh and Woburn Abbey for some culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with memory mattress king size beds or larger, Smart TVs, walk-in showers - some have large deep baths too . Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. Business quality wi-fi, private parking and electric vehicle charging are all included, as is the option of breakfast in your room. For business people there are work desks - for everyone there is space to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, United Kingdom