“Excellent”

Loch Fyne
Ranked #39 of 630 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed September 22, 2018

My first time at a Loch Fyne restaurant and I have been mising out on a real treat go again.for far too long. Would definitely go again.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank _grahamwalsh56
Loch Fyne R M M, Manager at Loch Fyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am happy we meet your expectations and we are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited Loch fyne as we had already heard good things so our expectations we’re already pretty high. We was really impressed by the amazing service given to us from Amanda who really looked after us on our visit.
The food was outstanding, and the efficiency was even better.
It’s not often you go out for dinner and come away with nothing you’d change but we did!

Again, thanks to Amanda for everything she really did go above and beyond!
Will definitely be returning

Date of visit: September 2018
Loch Fyne R M M, Manager at Loch Fyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave us such a lovely review. I am sure not just Amanda but the entire team from Loch Fyne MK will be happy with your comments.
We do hope to see you very soon indeed.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great service from Elena and the rest of the staff. Lovely service and great food. Very nice place to eat and the staff are lovely and on point . Right in the middle of town. Very clean and spotless

Dear guest,

Thank you for having a moment to leave a review of your latest visit. I am sure that Eleanor and the entire staff will be happy with your kind words.
Hopefully we can see you very soon for a second visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing evening last night at Loch fyne. We started off with 2 for 1 cocktails Passion fruit martinis are Amazing. We then sat down to eat my cousin was desperate for Oysters she was not disappointed. I had the garlic and breadcrumb oysters, a first for me and was surprised how much I enjoyed them. I then had Salt and pepper squid followed by a seafood grill all cooked to perfection. Alex and Gavin took exceptional care of us all. Thank you we will all be back very soon!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Loch Fyne R M M, Manager at Loch Fyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave a review of your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed our offer of Cocktails, food and service provided by Alex and Gavin.
I am sure both kitchen and front of house team will be happy to read your comments. I hope we can see you and family again, very soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

A great location, amazing fresh high quality food cooked in front of you..great staff and can't fault the service.. can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to know how much you enjoyed our service and food and that we meet your expectations We are always aiming for that extra mile and we cannot wait to see you again with us.