“Lovely service”

Loch Fyne
Ranked #45 of 613 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great service from Elena and the rest of the staff. Lovely service and great food. Very nice place to eat and the staff are lovely and on point . Right in the middle of town. Very clean and spotless

Loch Fyne R M M, Manager at Loch Fyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for having a moment to leave a review of your latest visit. I am sure that Eleanor and the entire staff will be happy with your kind words.
Hopefully we can see you very soon for a second visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing evening last night at Loch fyne. We started off with 2 for 1 cocktails Passion fruit martinis are Amazing. We then sat down to eat my cousin was desperate for Oysters she was not disappointed. I had the garlic and breadcrumb oysters, a first for me and was surprised how much I enjoyed them. I then had Salt and pepper squid followed by a seafood grill all cooked to perfection. Alex and Gavin took exceptional care of us all. Thank you we will all be back very soon!!

Loch Fyne R M M, Manager at Loch Fyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave a review of your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed our offer of Cocktails, food and service provided by Alex and Gavin.
I am sure both kitchen and front of house team will be happy to read your comments. I hope we can see you and family again, very soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

A great location, amazing fresh high quality food cooked in front of you..great staff and can't fault the service.. can't wait to go back!!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to know how much you enjoyed our service and food and that we meet your expectations We are always aiming for that extra mile and we cannot wait to see you again with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Finished off the bank holiday with a fantastic meal at Loch Fyne. I had the lemon sole special which was delicious after starting with oysters, and then king prawns. All finished off with delicious amaretto ice-cream. My husband and son also loved their meals.

Dear Guest,

First, let me thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave us a lovely review.
We are glad that we meet yours and your family expectations, and enjoyed both our food and service. It will a pleasure to have you back, for what I hope to be another amazing experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

After our spa day, we dined here to round off the day. We weren't disappointed. Amanda our waitress was very pleasant, amiable and helpful from start to finish. The food was also very enjoyable although that's speaking for myself being a meat eater, my sister in law being vegetarian didn't have a lot of choice & opted for a starter with two sides, unfortunately the starter was by no means as large as she thought, still she enjoyed the meal (or so she said!) Second time dining at a Loch Fyne location and I was not disappointed.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave us a lovely review, and I am happy to know that we could add a bit more to your spa day.
Amanda was recently awarded waitress of the year in Milton Keynes, and not just her, but also the entire team were happy with your comments. I am glad to know you enjoyed your past two visits, and we look forward to many more.