“The best restaurant ın Mılton Keynes”
Review of Melis Restaurant

Melis Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 687 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Description: We specialize in Turkish and Mediterranean food. Also, we specialize in mixed hot and cold Meze, grilled fish, and Turkish pizza. We also have special Turkish Nights, Arabic Nights, belly dancing and live music & entertainment. Independent restaurant, not a chain.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wıfe and vısıted melis restaurant on thursday nıght and we were so very happy that we dıd
Food was very tasty and servıce was second to none
Restaurant was very nıcely layed out and we felt that we were on holiday
Very clean and food was so fresh
Thank u so much MELIS for makıng our visit so specıal
We wıll be back very soon for sure

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Can A
Write a reviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food as always, Kamillo and all staff are really friendly and a great atmosphere topped of with a belly dancer for great entertainment. Perfect way to spend our Friday night

1  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited for my nieces 10th birthday who accommodated her a GF meal.
It was a lovely friendly atmosphere, great live music and bellydancer.
Very happy the musician played Happy Birthday.
Great venue for any gathering of celebration.

1  Thank Aggy Esia S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

enjoy my fish very nice restaurant waiter by turgut he is good service thank you so very good decor this place

1  Thank michal1501
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Atmosphere and surroundings were very friendly with a great vibe. The décor cosy and felt like I was transformed to Turkey!.
Food first class and generous portions and so were the drinks.
Out waiter Turgut was really welcoming and made sure we received a good happy smiley service.
I loved my starter and main so much I forgot to take the picture but have to say the baklava is heavenly and I remembered to take a pic or.
Will definitely be coming back very soon !

1  Thank Extraordinary627273