“Felt extremely uncomfortable”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Atmosphere was lacking if you were not a local, we found the service of the waiters was unhelpful and child unfriendly, couldn't actually wait to leave. On top of that I will be checking my credit card bill carefully as my first transaction was void!! Maybe if we had pulled up in our merc cls 350 outside we would have been treated differently!

1  Thank Ahobbs206

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Tried this restaurant on the offchance whilst in area. Only two other customers seated, although a few people came in for the take-away section. I tried the Duckling Elachi, which was very tasty, good pilau rice and chapati. All were of a good quality and, if I lived in the area, would not hesitate to return. Staff were attentive, but not intrusive.

1  Thank Zorro10
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I believe they have an award for being in the top 500 Indian restaurants in the UK. For me, they should be in the top 100. I love indian food and had my fair-share of it. Not only does this place deliver on service but the food is amazing. I would not hesitate to pay double what they charge for the quality.

Never drive through woburn sands without trying this place out. So far my favorite Indian Restaurant in the Milton Keynes area.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

First time here for over a year, this restaurant has gone downward. Large amount of couldn't really care attitude from the staff. Manager/owner needs to get a Ramsey style grip. There were a handful of people in the restaurant so prompt service should be easy - seriously considered phoning take away as these Customers appear to get a prompt service. Not worth the money. Apparently have good hygiene 5/5, everything else probably 2/5. Will not be back!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have regularly gone to this restaurant over the last 10 years . Last a week ago. I have never had a bad meal infact anyone I have taken has been really impressed . Reading the previous reviews I felt that I had to comment that they have a lot of new waiters who are clearly learning the ropes. They clearly aren't getting the service style right. I am bossy so do tend to tell waiters what to do quite assertively so it hasn't marred my dining experience. Don't miss out on what I feel is a really good Indian one of the best I have ever been to in terms of food. If you are dissatisfied the manager will always put it right as he takes great pride in service . I am sure us regulars will soon get the waiters into better manners. I have to say I have never been to the buffet and never would as I prefer to pick what I want and have it served fresh.

1  Thank Chui2014