“Very surprised”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My mum would be proud and so would yours. Dragged here by my girlfriend and really was surprised. Would actually go back without hesitation.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Ok, the ambience/décor is a little 'truckstop', but the food is amazing and the service really good. I really can't fault it.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I visited Veggie World a couple of times and on each occasion the food was really well cooked and delicious. There is so much choice too. I found it a little over priced but then quite a large proportion non-buffet oriental food is quite expensive in my opinion. The service was a little cold and unfortunately this restaurant is open 4 days out of 7.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Finding an all vegetarian/vegan restaurant outside of major cities is a challenge so when we heard of this little place just 30 miles away, we had to come and try it out. We were definitely not disappointed! I've been telling everyone that will listen about this place and am planning to bring friends and family very soon. I've been told that the meat substitute is very realistic and I had the prawns which were very nice. A totally new experience for me. the value for was absolutely excellent too!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We usually visit Mii & U the smashing little cafe at the Chinese Warehouse Bradwell Abbey but today I fancied a change. Our son went from vegetarian to vegan this summer (we do eat meat although not loads) so eating out has become more limited for him. Googled 'vegetarian restaurants in Milton Keynes' and up came Veggie World. Decided to give it a go and was amazed, in fact, we felt a bit 'troubled' cos the sesame prawn toasts, mutton rendang, sweet and sour pork balls and chicken macau style tasted very meat like! We do like restaurants with simple decor but great tasting, very reasonably priced food. Whole heartedly recommend this place.