“After Ski Food”

Ranked #184 of 568 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It is what is says, a chicken and chips restaurant with a bit of pazaz. A great fast food restaurant with atmosphere.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Arrived early for or flight at Airkix, so decided to have a quick lunch. Service was good, food hot and served quickly.

Always like going to Nando's and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We use this restaurant a lot to come out with friend , this tie it was me and my partner and we asked if we can have a bigger table as everything does not fit on the small tables for 2 and first we were refused by a gentleman and then Luke managed to find a larger table , which was very good to have as we order multiple dishes and share and we need space for that , he also was very curious to check back and look after us well , for a self service restaurant he was interacting a lot and looking after people around us as well, great asset to Nandos.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

A standard nandos eaterie - friendly staff with quick and efficient service - very handy if you are going to or coming from the cinema for a bite to eat

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Visited at peak time on a Friday night. The initial waiter seemed to think there were no tables but a senior member of staff thought there was. We sat down in the waiting area after being told a table would be ten minutes.
After five we were taken to our table.
The table was clean and we quickly made our mind up on food
We went to order which took a while, the queue to place food order was almost out the door!
I noticed there was a lack of waiters on shift as the food orders started piling up waiting to be taken to customers. When our food arrived, the corn on the cob was half burnt but also tepid!
I ate that straight away and began my chips and wrap.
I had eaten the first section of wrap(chicken Luke warm)
I looked at the second and noticed a LOT of lettuce!
I unfolded the wrap to find two small bits of chicken.
I asked a waiter - is this normal? They explained that it was and I expressed my disappointment at the severe lack of chicken but the waiter didn't do anything or even apologise.
For the money, it really wasn't good value.
I was overall disappointed with this visit and it will be a while before I give nandos my money again