“Good place for a quick Pizza or salad”

Pizza Express Midsummer Arcade
Ranked #227 of 555 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We’re a bright, modern restaurant located just off Middleton Hall in the centre of town. Come sample our latest menu in this stylish venue.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staff ad friendly.

Food is up to Pizza express standards, well done and flavourful.

Definitely recommended.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Friendly staff, very attentive waiter who seems to enjoy his job, nothing was too much trouble, and the Tiramisu was one of the best I've ever had: fresh, light, and very generous portion.
A belated 'thank you'! :)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had lunch here yesterday during a shopping trip to Milton Keynes. This Pizza Express is located in the shopping centre itself, which was handy.

This was a pleasant lunch time experience with attentive, friendly service, nice food, great atmosphere. We went as a couple on this occasion but have brought our son to other Pizza Express and they are very family friendly.

Even with my fussy eating preferences, I found a nice warm vegetable salad - great portion size and just right for lunch. All in all a nice relaxed place to recharge before hitting the shops.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Early evening meal, restaurant was quiet but well staffed. Our waiter was efficient, friendly and helpful.
We had a voucher code for 3 courses at £12.95 - food was very good.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

As a chain I used to rate Pizza Express over its competition, pizza hut, carluccios and the likes

But weve just had a really average meal

Food was OK but the attention to detail in terms of service was woeful

Drinks sent back as glasses dirty, dog eared menus, having to ask for a wine bucket, having to ask for more napkins and cutlery are all basic things

My mushroom bruchetta was soggy, my sons childs menu pizza was woefully small and my other boys bolognese sauce was more like neopolitan based upon the low quotient of meat in it

Disappointed

I would recommend Strada in the nearby Hub over this place for sure