“Because it's Friday....at The Hub”

Pizza Express Midsummer Arcade
Ranked #197 of 589 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We’re a bright, modern restaurant located just off Middleton Hall in the centre of town. Come sample our latest menu in this stylish venue.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Special voucher drink and meal for £7.95. We booked online a couple of hours earlier. We arrived, luckily it was not busy, good job as there was no record of our booking for eight. Once we were seated the waitress was very good and friendly, changed my cutlery that was dirty. The food arrived quickly and tasted fantastic. Good experience, would go again. My only gripe, the table was really sticky.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This chain is based in Italian style foods; pizzas, pastas and also has wonderful salads.

I have eaten at several, in different cities in England and all have yummy food, friendly staff and a high standard of cleanliness. For those with trepidation about eating about eating in a foreign place, Pizza Express is definitely a safe bet.

And the prices are not "touristy"; locals eat here, too!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Tipically your average Pizza Joint. If you love Pizza you'll love Pizza Express. A good atmosphere and great for any occasion. Good avberage pizza. Nothing really stood out for me with concerns to the pizza, just your tipical Pizza place.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We eat here regularly...always busy....service ok...staff okay...service can be slow...they don't always get the staffing levels right...but the food is always as it should be-spot on..... It's a Pizza Express, in the middle of MK...so really it's what you should expect!! We will & do return, after all, we all love it here, they honour vouchers!! And it's better than Mickey D!!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Pizza Express is a successful brand in its own right and the offer is the same no matter where you go. However, working all around the UK means I have tried PE in a number of locations and they are not all the same!
What I can say is that the MK PE is consistently a winner, my wife and I go regularly and have never had a poor experience in over a dozen visits.
I would advise to never visit without a discount voucher... "There is always one online somewhere" says one of the staff that regularly serve us.