“Great food”

Pizza Express Midsummer Arcade
Ranked #223 of 538 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food is well presented&very flavour-full,they don't scrimp on the mozzerella with the Bosco salad,Food is very good. Service is a little slow even though it wasn't busy.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Staff, ambiance and fabulous food selection”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Nothing is ever too much trouble. A salad that's been taken off the menu is my meal of choice and they always accommodate my request and remember that I have extra dressing. Attentive, friendly - a real feeling of staff care.

Northamptonshire
“Awful”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

I suggested to my friend that we ate here as a treat today ..... Friday afternoon. I opted for bruschetta with garlic mushrooms and my friend had garlic bread with mozzarella as a starter. My mushrooms were so disappointing .... Raw onions, soggy, tasteless bread with cream and mushrooms - no garlic = bland starter. My friend had garlic bread with mozzarella - soggy and no garlic. I then had a Cajun chicken pizza ..... Not only did it have a curly black hair on it, but it was so spicy with Cajun that I couldn't eat it. My friend had the chicken pasta dish and it was bland and she did not eat it. At no point were we asked if we wanted black pepper or Parmesan. We were not asked if our starter was ok. When we mentioned how disappointed we were, the waitress went to speak to the manager - he could not be bothered to come out and speak to us ..... He just told the waitress to knock off the pasta dish!!! We will not be going back to pizza express .... £30 for a meal that was bland and unedable ..... Dreadfull in this economic climate.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Long wait for bill”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Need more staff on a Friday night. Food came quickly but we ended up waiting 30 minutes to pay ! We asked three times and were ignored !!!! Nice food not the best service though.

Winslow, United Kingdom
“A nice restaurant”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Pizza Express is a big brand and has to live up to consistency, this branch does so, we eat here once a month and as a large party. The restaurant is well prepared and the evening always goes without a hitch. Would recommend.

Visited October 2012