“Yummy food”

Wagamama
Ranked #16 of 263 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, attendant and friendly staff made it a pleasant meal and great location for shopping too.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Visited this restaurant manta times with family and friends. Really good services by friendly staff. Foods excellent always fresh and hot. Definitely will be going back :)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Go very often with friends or family. Food always fantastic. Staff always friendly.
Always recommending to people who say they've never been.
Wish they delivered!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I visited here in December and although busy the staff were helpful, friendly and attentive.
It was my first visit and the waitress was great in pointing me in the right direction for my order-I ordered prawns to start and then beef noodles (not sure of the exact title of the dish) and it was superb. The food was came promptly-really fresh veg, meat was tender and the flavour & noodles were delicious. I was so stuffed I couldn't manage desert (a first for me!).
My only gripe was that I am not at all a fan of sitting next to strangers while eating my dinner-I just find it an odd concept that isn't to my personal taste.
Excellent staff and enjoyed the open kitchen layout.
I will certainly be returning.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Usually I like a good feed in Waggas gotta be the firecracker and dumplings, but when I had takeout twice I was disappointed and won't use this one again.

After calling my order through and collecting it the friendly staff gave me the card reader and actually looked disappointed when I neglected to offer a tip. Really expecting a tip for takeout have a word.

The firecracker was not up to scratch which is weird as it always comes from the same factory and the rice was stodgy too.

The dumplings were dry and actually cold in the middle and the portion of dipping sauce was so small I was miffed to say the least.

I asked for extra chillies and got them but was charged 90p I mean wow how tight is that, talk about mean!!!

Perhaps it was the fact it was take out? I must say I like the one in Ealing but Basingstoke is like in many ways just not up to scratch!!!

4  Thank Cozmic1