“Quick and easy”

Wagamama
Ranked #13 of 261 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Food came out quickly and tasted great, good size portion. Is always busy when you go in there which speaks for itself

Reviewed September 6, 2013

really cool restaurant with a good laid back vibe. really good food and heaps of choice. Although i did get a soupy noodle dish that i didnt like too much but that's my fault. prawn starters were amazing! not the cheapest as its got the feeling of both a fast food and sit down restaurant but overall really good.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've visited Wagamama on several occasions and it's never failed to please. Ok, so the prices have been edging upwards after every new menu release, but what they do they do well. Mid-range i'd say.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We normally loved this Wagamama and felt that they managed well with getting excellent food and friendly service and we used to be regulars there.
However, I was very disappointed at my last visit! They seem to have upgraded the menus and downgraded everything else.
The staff was rude- forgot their orders and could not even be bothered to apologize when they got our edamame beans (for my 18 month old niece) after 25 minutes and 3 reminders. I have always seen them busy but they managed to be professional with it.
Service has gone down drastically and so I was forced to write this review. One of the rare times I did not leave my customary 10% tip.
Gutted that I'll need to find a new place to eat!

3  Thank N S
Reviewed July 11, 2013

At times on this site I believe some people will moan about anything. I imagine them going into a restaurant looking for bad points.
On earlier visits to Wagamama, I have been underwhelmed and have not ventured in there for a few years. When my "other half" suggested we try it, I almost became one of those people in my first two sentences!
Well, try it we did and I struggled to find anything bad. The food was really nice. I had Firecracker Chicken, she had Teriyaki Salmon, both lovely. Sometimes when the waiter/waitress says it is very spicy, it is not. The Firecracker Chicken was definitely spicy but without taking the skin off the inside of your cheeks, perfect for me. The Teriyaki Salmon had some lovely sublte flavours and my girlfriend loved it. We washed it down with a nice bottle of Sauv' Blanc. So I have given it the 4 blob very good rating. As I was looking for something to moan about, I hate to disappoint all my "loyal readers" The wine was a little pricey and I hate waiters and waitresses opening lines of , "What can I get you GUYS" Back in the olden days GUYS were blokes and my other half is definitely a lady. (She told me to write lady, instead of bird!")