“Great Venue For a Family Meal”

Nando's - Basingstoke
Ranked #17 of 254 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Great Venue For a Family Meal”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a busy saturday afternoon. Managed to find a table for 4 outside.

Enjoyed the food, the ambience, the service. Very happy and there is very little to fault.

For me the portion size for the sides are small and when you consider the overall cost, I disagree with some of the reviewers as to whether the restaurant offers value. However, given the current craze for peri-peri chicken, there is no doubt Nando's is the leader and does it better than anyone else.

If I had the chance, I would have rated this restaurant 3.5. Basingstoke has limited choice for great places to eat out for the family so in that respect this place deserves to rank highly. For my own levels of satisfaction and for consistency, I am unable to rate it higher than I have.

1 Thank p3386

• Polish first
Cheslyn Hay, United Kingdom
“Magnificent”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Been in many a Nando's on my travels but the first time I've done home soil. Took my wife who has never been from so had to ease her in gently. She enjoyed the food so that's a good start. As for me I have to say of all the others I've been to this ranks as the best so far. There was plenty of room even though it was still very busy as they always are. there were plenty of staff to keep us all happy and they were also very friendly. Beats any Burger any day! definitely back for more again soon.

• Visited August 2013
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Always friendly and good food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

great atmosphere in the place. Staff are spot on and it's good value in comparison to other chains. Enjoy

Visited December 2012
“just so scrummy!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

got nothing bad to say about this place. even though it was quite busy, even for a weekday evening, we got served very quickly. it didn't look like much to start with but by the time i had finished it, i was starting to feel full. i had just enough room for desert which was ssoooo yummy. the staff are friendly and helpful. the best meal ive had for a while and i went away with a happy tummy :)

“Good food, good value”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our experience here is consistent with other visit to Nando's restaurants: clean surroundings, friendly staff and efficient service. We enjoyed our food and felt portions were generous. A good meal: we will return!