This is a very busy hotel which is used by many local businesses, but having said that teh staff were friendly and efficient.
My room was clean and I managed quite well moving around the 3 beds but I am not sure how 4 people would manoeuvre around them without bumping into each other or the furniture.
Meals at the Spruce Goose were very good and although they were busy in the evening the service was fast and efficient
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The holiday starts when you step through the door at Premier Inn Hotel Basingstoke West (Churchill Way). Set in Basingstoke Leisure Park, with an ice rink and swimming pool just a stroll away, you'll be well placed to keep the whole family entertained. And if you're here to work, we're close to key destinations like Chineham Business Park, too. Plan a big adventure at Legoland. Step back in time at Milestones Museum. Then bowl a strike and catch a movie at Basingstoke Leisure Park. After a busy day, unwind with a tasty meal in our restaurant, and kick back in your spacious room and extra-comfy bed. Directions: 2 miles from M3(J6), following signs for Leisure Park. Next to the Spruce Goose Beefeater. Transport and local information: Basingstoke Leisure Park Anvil Theatre Basingstoke Golf Course Basingstoke Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Basingstoke West (Churchill Way) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Basingstoke Central Hotel Basingstoke
- Premier Inn Basingstoke West (Churchill Way) Hotel Hampshire