“Nice in and delivery”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

we have used both, where we have sat in and also had a delivery, both are good value and tastey, we have never had an order turn up incorrect or with anything missing. When eating in staff are very friendly and happy to help wiht any requests. and ladies always get a Rose on your way out... nice touch :-)

There are newer reviews for Tuli Indian Cuisine

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We hadn't booked, but the friendly staff found us a table even though the restuarant was fully booked, the service was outstanding and the food was amazing, we have had a few takeaway's from Tuli but never managed to go for a sit in meal before. The presentaion of the food was very good, the after dinner complimentary shot was a nice touch along with the rose. Will certainly go back to the Tuli for takeaway and sit in meals, well done keep up the good service.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This place has almost all items one pound cheaper than their neighbors. The service is terrible though. The wait staff was rude and did not want to serve me 2 items for dinner; they wanted me to order 3 items. I had already ordered a beer but apparently it had to be a main course item. What's worse is they recognized me as a repeat customer from lunch time on the same day. I wonder if I was treated the way I was since it is obvious that I am of Indian origin and wonder if they would treat British people the same way. As usual, be ready to be discriminated against by Indians if you look remotely Indian. Tarka Dal is ok not pasty but in general not worth it.

3  Thank Richard E
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Had a few take aways from Tuli and they have always been great. The food is great and staff are always helpful to meet your requirements and taste.

1  Thank Muhammad_Adeel
Reviewed September 22, 2013

As a local, I have used Tulis for takeaways and have also been to the restaurant. Each time, I have had a fabulous meal and have not been able to fault it. I have to say I have never experienced any difficulties with the staff; in my experience they can never do enough for you and even take the time to talk about various curries and have helped me make a decision as to what to eat. It is also great value for money. I am just sad that I am soon to move away from the area and will not be able to visit in the near future. It is a must for all curry lovers.