“Basingstoke's finest”

Add it.
Delissimo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Probably the best lunch you can have in Basingstoke, be sure to give it a try, their coffee is a particular high point!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This tiny (but well stocked) deli and sandwich shop is absolutely fantastic for coffee. much better priced and much better coffee than anywhere else I know in Basingstoke. Pop in to buy your ham and cheese, grab a coffee and push on, brilliant. I have been many times and will try and find time to pop in when I am forced into Basingstoke town, make the trip bearable.

1  Thank Barnaby W
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Wonderful Italian food & drink. If you like your cheese and ham like me then give it a go..

9  Thank Phil P
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Such a great deli, it mainly specialises in Italian products, but noticed that they also do spanish foods and some local products. I went in there with my husband for lunch as I noticed that they did sandwiches. We had the most delicious panini, i had the works (Parma Ham, Mozzarella and Sund Dried Tom) and my husband had a chorizo and Taleggio. They also serve a really good coffee and it was really reasonable we paid under a tenner for 2 paninis and 2 coffees, which is so rare these days.
I also bought some ingredients to cook that night, they have a great range of pasta shapes, every shape you could think of.
The staff were very helpful, as I was not sure what sauce would work well with the sausages I bought, they were on hand to help me out and really knew their stuff.
You can tell that this is an independent shop as the customer service is great, we will be recommending this place to friends, shame I don't work in town as I would be buying my lunch here everyday!

12  Thank Henry1808