“Best curry in Basingstoke & great staff too”
Review of Agra Balti

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We came here for a birthday meal and were really pleasantly surprised. We were met with generous portions of really flavoursome dishes at reasonable prices. Having now tried all of Basingstoke's curry houses, this is by far the best not just in terms of quality but also value for money!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Agra is fast becoming a favourite of the family’s. The decoration might not be the best, and to be honest it's looking "a little tired” However it's the food that we go out for not the decor...!!! Enjoy.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

When I first came to Basingstoke I couldn't find a halal place to eat but agra balti was the first time I had a indian meal because before in london I had a lot of fish and chips. I really liked my experience at agra balti. Service was excellent and food was cooked very nicely no burned food. Keep up the good work Agra

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had dinner the other night. Great service, even if the restaurant was almost empty.
The food was disapointing. I had Sheek kebab with a lot of burnt onions on top. The meet didn't taste anything...Then I had a Lamb Passanda. Same thing, no taste.
Bottom line is that service doesn't make a restaurant, you also need good food. I don't recommand this restaurant as it is Today.

2  Thank NicoWFr
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food and fantastic service, definitely the best curry I have had in basingstoke, honestly could not recommend this place more, the poppadoms and dips are great and as for the chicken pathia it had a great depth of flavour and a good level of spice! Be sure to come here.