“A fab Chinese Takeaway”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Wah
Reviewed September 7, 2013

No matter what you order, it'll be nice! I tend to chop and change, I like to try different things to experiment different foods. Each time I try something new I'm a bit worried that I won't like it. Not the case! Each time I try something new I'm not disappointed and there's always lots of it. The cooks cook the food quick and its always hot and always tasty (does take a bit longer as it's obviously cooked fresh) - we always go to Wing Wah and we always will - keep up the good work!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have eaten take aways from Wing Wah for many years and realised the other day have never mentioned them on Tripadvisor so here goes!
Probably the best chinese food you can experience their food is always cooked to order [you know its gonna be good because you wait that extra for it!
A quick snack favourite of mine is their curry sauce and chips, they are always consistent....yummy!
So well done Wing Wah! your menu has a massive choice and your food is excellent!
Thank you.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I visit here on an occasional basis and have never been let down. I am having to pad this review out with the minimum one hundred words. What more can I say about a Chinese Takeaway food good service good and run by a lovely lady owner!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have used wing wahs for years on & off. ..but twice now I have had hair in my food....!!! Seriously gone down hill. ..never again!

1  Thank seb666
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We got a takeaway from here last week. The food was poor. We order a beef curry and ended up with chicken. The curry tasted horrible and we ended up chucking it out. we will not be back there.