Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Davey&Co

Can not big this place/event up enough. Was a birthday present which was attended with other... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Kevin D
Yayyyyy

Enjoyed a fun hour at Exciting escapes.......4 in a team and we got out with a minute to spare... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
LorraineAscot

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Basingstoke
from $24.72
from $162.62
from $774.08
from $156.12
1,271 results
All reviews escape room great fun seconds to spare great escape cinema room grocery store team building well thought out the staff were great work colleagues group of friends a lot of fun fun experience my birthday great afternoon second visit puzzles
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic trip, wasn’t sure what to expect
Really enjoyed every minute , got out just under the hour

Date of experience: September 2019
Matthew G, Manager at Exciting Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Great work completing you mission within the hour and thank you for writing this review, it's great to hear you enjoyed every minute of it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a group of 6 teenage girls do this without an adult, they loved the experience and got out inside the time. It was a brilliant way to entertain them at a 15th birthday party they had a total ball, we'll definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Please pass on my congratulations to them for completing their mission! Thank you for the review, I love hearing that they loved their experience with us. We look forward to seeing you back for another mission!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my nephew and friends they loved it, the lady over seeing there game was so helpful (6 11-13 year old boys) went in not having a clue. She was so helpful. Will book again, adult this time I think.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

That kind of team composition sounds tough, I'm happy to hear that they loved it! I think I have ID'd who it was that ran your game and I will pass on the kind words!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been twice now - once for a son's birthday party and another time for a work's do. Both times we really enjoyed ourselves. There really is something for everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for this review, it's great to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves. If you would like to come back for a third visit, we'll see if we can make it a hat trick!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had a go at the two person escape room in Basingstoke (have previously visited Exciting Escapes in Southampton). Staff helpful, polite and informative; the room itself provided a mixture of puzzles, some quite challenging, some less so, but overall was quite well pitched for a two person team.
Will definitely be back to visit them again!

Date of experience: September 2019

Two player teams are always a bit more difficult, there are just less different brains/outlooks available to the team, so I'm happy to hear to you say you felt it was pitched around where you would expect. Thank you for the nice words about the staff, we love feedback like that, "Helpful, polite and informative" is exactly what we aim for. We look forward to having you back for another visit!