Tripadvisor

from $24.99
from $782.60
from $787.86
More Info
All reviews high fly great fun instructor luke amazing experience great instructor photos and videos wind tunnel add ons viewing area hand signals indoor skydiving birthday present pay extra waiting area clear instructions minute flight flying experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Brilliant afternoon out. Took my 11 year old son to Ifly Basingstoke today and we were greeted by a very welcoming reception team. Our Ifly instructor Harry was incredible, Full of energy and he made the experience great fun! Freddie loved it and we booked again as soon as we finished.
Thank you guys for a fab time!

Steph :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went on the experience as a group party, not really knowing what to expect, all the staff were super nice and the facilities were excellent, they do a great job at making you feel at ease the entire time so that you can relax and enjoy yourself. definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

My daughter absolutely loved her 2 flights with instructor Harry. She was so nervous before the flights but once dressed up she was called down massively by Harry. She even built up enough courage to do the high fly. She's asked to go back so it was a great success. The viewing area is big, the whole thing runs bang on time and they don't get precious about parents coming in to the prep area to help little ones get ready. Not the cheapest experience in peak hours but it gets better value as you progress

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I was gifted this experience from my Mum for Christmas, and it’s safe to say it was definitely the best present I’ve been given!

At first my brother and I were a little bit worried about going in as we didn’t know what to expect. However, our instructor Harry was very friendly and helpful which made us feel a lot more relaxed!

Once you’re in the chamber you just can’t make sense what is happening to you, but Harry was by the side of every person at all times and giving hand signals of what you need to do in order to fly better.

The highlight definitely was flying right to the top of the chamber and coming down!!

Overall I really recommend going to iFLY of you are looking to do something different and out of the ordinary!

Thank you so much Harry for making this experience so enjoyable!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I treated my 2 teenagers and myself to an Ifly experience. We hadn’t done anything like this before and had a mixture of nerves and excitement.
Harry our instructor soon put all our nerves to rest and then the fun really begun!
Thank you so much for a great first flight Harry and IFLY we hope to come back again soon.