“Rhode Island Coffee House”

Rhode Island Coffee
Ranked #12 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bolton
Cuisines: British, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Rhode Island Coffee has established itself as a important part of Bolton as it approaches it's 10th year in the town centre. Weather it be a relaxing coffee with a newspaper, a quick check on emails using the free Wi-Fi, a meeting place for businesses, having your lunch break or bringing all the family. Rhode Island Coffee caters for all.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I visited the Rhode Island Coffee House this week,this was my second visit to this place, as i had visited it a few weeks previously.
I decided to order a large milky cappuccino coffee along with a fresh carrot cake.
I was told by the guy who served me to go and find a table, and my order would be brought to me.Within a few minutes of me finding a table,and just checking my e-mails on my iPhone,my order had arrived.
I must admit, i have lots of milky cappuccinos coffees over the last few months, from a range of different cafe outlets, as well as restaurants,but this cappuccino coffee from Rhode island coffee house, is the best one so far.It had a lovely rich aurora to it,it tasted great and it was very milky just the way i like it to be

The carrot cake that i also ordered was very soft,very rich and it also tested great.The Rhode Island Coffee House also offer a variety of sandwiches as well as soft drinks.

When i visited this week,which was nearly the lunchtime period,it was already starting to get full up with customers, and i am not surprised because the quality of the coffee and food that is on offer here is very reasonable price wise.
I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending the Rhode Island Coffee house, to my fellow TripAdvisor travelers, as it offers high quality coffee, and food at inexpensive prices.I would defiantly be returning in the near future

1  Thank tonybullo