“Going Down Hill, Avoid”

Curley's Trout Fishery
Reviewed April 6, 2014

When I started Fly Fishing in 2013, The first place I started going to was this venue. However these days, The management of the Fishery seems to take second place to the café.
I don't find the place very welcoming anymore, and I definitely don't like being patronised by the resident expert.

Every time I speak to people who go there to fish here, they are usually complaining about how poor its being managed, and that the prices are far too high. (Poorly managed Pontoons with nails sticking up, line everywhere on the pontoons, poor quality fishing. )

I thought I would email them in March 2014 to complain about the state of the lake ect, and the way we had been treated in the café. I never received a reply back.
That said, I thought I would place my feelings on here.

There are a lot better managed fly fishing venues in the Northwest, whose prices are lower with better quality fishing, with helpful staff to advise you on all aspects of fly fishing without it being made into a, "It's all about me show."

1  Thank Andi1x