“Sunday visit ”

Add it.
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Sunday visit ”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Myself, 2 kids (9 &10) and my mum and dad visited after remembrance sunday. All meals came in good time, hit and exactly what we ordered. No complaints. Friendly staff.

“A teacake that tasted like burger fat :-(”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was so disappointed today. My friend and I ordered a hot buttered teacake with jam and tea. 15 minutes later our teacakes arrived and a few minutes later than that our tea. Ive never experienced anything like it. It had been 'toasted' on something clearly used to cook meat as it left an aftertaste of beefburger fat!!! I had to go to Costa afterwards for a coffee to help get rid of the taste. It was borderline stale it was so dry and cold. Also it was served with apricot jam (???) so disappointed. Without doubt the worst teacake ive ever had. Had one here about 4 months ago and it was dine but this was appalling. I can honestly say I wont be going back.

• Visited September 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
“Lunch at the Capitol”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

On a recent visit to Bolton, I had lunch at the Capitol. I was impressed by yhe ambiance of the bar/ restuarant and the food was excellent.
The staff were most friendly which made for a good experience.
Will be back