“Wouldn't go again but ok for price!”

World Buffet at Bolton Excellency
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

First time here for me and my partner, looked lovely from outside & even nicer once you entered. Could not fault the interior or service. However I didn't rate the food wasnt much choice and desserts were basic although for £7.99 each couldnt really complain didn't exactly break the bank....doesn't serve alcohol or can't take your own which wasn't a problem for us. Would say buying a jug of coke is actually cheaper than buying per glass
Wouldnt go again but each to their own!

1  Thank Andrew S

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My sister and I took our mum for a meal on mothers day we all enjoyed the meal, my only complaint is that a lot of the dishes was nt labelled, so it was a bit like pot luck, but we all said we would go back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

It would be nice if Excellency buffet could add Iranian and Arabic dishes.

Also would like to see all food labeled clearly.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit and I must say new dishes were added to the buffet which was good. Food was hot and nice to see the chefs checking if the food was hot. Staff were attentive.
Please keep up the standards.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to the Excellency this evening. All the staff were very pleasant. I would agree with the comments that food wasn't terribly warm but it was clean and there was lots of choice. Drink costs were about average for a buffet of this kind. The dessert selection was excellent. It was really more of an Indian Buffet and the Indian selection was authentic and tasty though lacked labels to say how hot things were. The spicy Indian rice was the nicest I have ever had! At this price, we will definitely go back! Free parking too!