“Brilliant as ever!!”

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Thai Food, served in a friendly pub atmosphere. Generous portions, Child Friendly, Informal and relaxed. With regular evening entertainment on at weekends. Quiz nights on thursday, free pool table. Expect reasonably priced drinks, delicious hot food served on hot plates, something for everyone!
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We have taken to visiting the Thai Kitchen at least monthly as it's that good. The food is authentic (I have had the pleasure of visiting Thailand , the place, several times), delicious and amazing value for money. I visit many restaurants from Michelin star rated to street cafés, but this food is fab. The setting could be better but visit just for the food! Brilliant. Andy (Bolton).

Reviewed June 22, 2014

5 stars for the food. Beautifully cooked thai food. If you like it hot, ask for extra hot. I thought I was invincible when it came to spice heat but the " extra hot " tom yam soup got the better of me. It was good soup though.
5 stars for service. Very friendly, helpful and down to earth staff.
3 stars for venue. If you want a plush restaurant this isn't for you. It's in an average pub with large tv screens and quite a potentially noisy/ rowdy drinking area. The restaurant area is separated from that area but for me, not quite far enough away.
For the food though, I'll be back.

3  Thank ClintBolton
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We called on Saturday night around 6.30 without booking and were promptly offered a choice of tables, the service was fantastic throughout our visit. While the menu wasn't the most extensive, both me and my wife were more than happy with the choices on offer. The food was first class and they even serve real ale to accompany it!
I don't normally write reviews, as I like to keep little gems like this place to myself but I felt I owed it to the staff at Henighans for a job well done.
I don't think there will be any free tables next time we visit.

3  Thank eddie p
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We have visited the Thai kitchen numerous times as a family and have found the food outstanding and faultless. It is a restaurant / pub, all the staff are always very friendly & go out of their way to be helpful! Great fresh tasty food at superb prices:-D

1  Thank JGood78
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been to Henighans Thai Kitchen a number of times, and have never been anything but amazed at the quality of food served. It is only a small place, and from the outside looks like your usual suburban pub, so the first visit we were a little apprehensive as to what to expect. Do not let the outside of the pub faze you - this place serves amazing food at fantastic prices by absolutely lovely staff. We always order the sharing platter to start, and then my personal favourite main is the thai red curry - medium spice. All the food is cooked to order so it is fresh, tasty and really well cooked. I honestly can't find a thing to fault it. Will definitely be going back, again and again! Can't wait for their new Mediterranean restaurant to open near where I live!

3  Thank Becki H