“mmmmmm yummy”

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Thai Food, served in a friendly pub atmosphere. Generous portions, Child Friendly, Informal and relaxed. With regular evening entertainment on at weekends. Quiz nights on thursday, free pool table. Expect reasonably priced drinks, delicious hot food served on hot plates, something for everyone!
Bolton, United Kingdom
“mmmmmm yummy”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hi myself, hubby and 13 friends went to Henighans Bottom Bull on Sat 20th April, it was the first time myself and hubby had been so i didnt know what to expect - but i was in for a surprise, with just a total of 3 staff (Pesh and friend cooking and Ben waiting on) the food was delivered on time which was lovely and hot (incl the plates which is a bugbear of mine) everyone one of us had no complaints whatsoever all the food was lush, me and hubby shared a platter for two, including chicken skewers, spring rolls wonton, thai crackers and it was plenty infact we passed the plate around, i had for my main red thai curry chicken stir fry (hot) which was excellent tasted really fresh and fragrant hubby had chicken sweet and sour with chips (he doesnt do rice) when we had all eaten the tables get moved and they get replaced with tall tables leaving room for people to stand and have a dance when the live artist come on later (police tribute band were on when i was there) you couldnt imagine that a couple of hours before we were sit eating a meal and now we were singing and dancing - brill night had by all - well recommended :-)

1 Thank Jeano57

Manchester, United Kingdom
“This place just about ticks every box for me.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited with a group of friends on Saturday 20.04.13. Absolutley fantastic. The food was faultless, the service was great, and value for money was unbeatable. Would not hesitate to recommend to anybody.

1 Thank JTC1965
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Excellent Thai food in Bolton..”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Having been fortunate to spend a lot of time in Thailand, I can honestly say that the food here at the Thai Kitchen is authentic Thai food. It is cooked to exceptional standards and with fresh ingredients, they manage to also make it exceptional spicy if required. The menu is varied and has plenty of Thai options, for those who are not interested in Thai food they do provide a few English options.
The value was great as well, 2 starters and 2 huge mains(we couldn't eat it all as the portions are so big) for around £20! I was impressed.

The staff and service is beyond friendly and a refreshing change to have people genuinely interested in if you are enjoying their food. I sadly will not be able to go as often as i like, but when ever i am in the area i shall be visiting and eating as much Thai food as possible.

1 Thank Andy-C1977
“Wowser....”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

i was out for lunch with an old friend of mine who lives close by and it turned out that our usual haunt had closed down. I remembered seeing the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor for Henighans and thought we would give it a try. We were not disappointed.

The thai crackers were lovely and freshly cooked and very light.

I had the Garlic and Basil Stir fry - piping hot and full of fresh ingredients. This wasn't something that had been warmed up - this had just been made!

I've eaten rice along side curries, thai and chinese meals for many years but this was the best...ever. Really well cooked.

My friend wasn't quite as adventurous and opted for the jacket potato and tuna. The presentation was great with the garnish and apparently it all tasted good, too.

I can see why the vast majority of reviews have been either "excellent" or "very good" - laughably the two other reviewers didn't even eat there. One actually discovered that the pub was in fact.... a pub. Doh.

Highly recommended and I can't wait to go back.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank DVETheK
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Thai food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have eaten at the Thai Kitchen previously and enjoyed the meal, also had great takeaways as well. Pech makes fantastic meals at very reasonable prices. Even better when went for a 2 for £10 curry night that they are now doing on a Tuesday and Wednesday - great value for money good size portions and the taste is excellent. Thanks very much for a great meal. Will be back and bring more friends.....

1 Thank Jude187053