“Authentic taste of Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Kitchen - MOVED

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Delicious Thai Food, served in a friendly pub atmosphere. Generous portions, Child Friendly, Informal and relaxed. With regular evening entertainment on at weekends. Quiz nights on thursday, free pool table. Expect reasonably priced drinks, delicious hot food served on hot plates, something for everyone!
“Authentic taste of Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited the Thai kitchen for my birthday. It was our first visit and we were pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and tasty with just the right amount of heat. I had the Tom-kah soup and a red curry, they were delicious and the nicest I have tasted in a while. My partner had fish cakes followed by a beef masman and both dishes were mouthwateringly tasty. The service was friendly and efficient. At last a decent Thai meal in Bolton! We will definitely be returning very soon!

4 Thank KARANT304

Bolton, United Kingdom
“What a good find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Fantastic, fresh real Thai food! We were really impressed with this place. The food is all freshly made to order and they even ask you how hot you would like it. Thai green curry and chicken stir fry noodles are well recommended.

1 Thank R W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just come back from a lovely lunch and I cannot rate this restaurant highly enough. The food was extremely tasty and plentiful, I had the Thai style beef noodle soup which was devine . The service by was great and Pesh was really welcoming and friendly. Will definately be going back soon.

3 Thank hellsbells7392
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visited here on a sunday afternoon whilst in bolton. I was looking for a sunday lunch and although advertised on there site there wasnt the option on the menu however there was plenty on the menu to choose from, theres the traditional fish n chips and other english bits but we went for the garlic chicken and peppers and king prawn cashew nuts, Rice and noodles are a seperate order but its the best of this kind iv ever had, well worth a visit and as it is in a pub which also seems friendly enough it exceeded what was expected *****

3 Thank kerryannb82
Manchester
“Fantastic value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited as a party of 14 for our team Christmas meal on the Thursday before Christmas. We ate off the special Christmas menu which offered a choice of about 4 starters and 4 mains - although a full menu was also available if required. The service was good and the food was excellent, comparable with any Thai restaurant that I've been in in Manchester. It also has the added bonus of being part of an excellent pub serving real ales - so you get drinks at pub prices not restaurant prices. I will definately be visiting again.

• Visited December 2012