“Good start to the day”

Cuisines: Cafe
Manchester
“Good start to the day”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent breakfast bought through one of the voucher sites, but easily worth the full price. Interesting menu with a selection of east european dishes which I look forward to trying. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Visited October 2012

“Not bad for a cafe”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I went here once to meet with a Dj for my wedding. My partner ordered a milkshake and the milk was off. But the staff were adamant it wasnt. I wasn't too happy about this. I also don't like that the chef smokes out the front of the cafe in his uniform.

66Markb, Owner at Izabela's at Vanilla Red, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I actually remember the complaint that the milk was off, because it was the only complaint we've ever had about it. We have our milk delivered every morning, and we're sorry that you were not happy. As for the chef smoking, I am the owner and chef and I do not smoke, I have never smoked in my life. I sometimes do stand outside the front door for a bit of fresh air and a break from the kitchen, but you will never see me smoking a ciggarette
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Good town centre cafe”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This cafe offers excellent value for money, especially the breakfast. The cakes are homemade and staff are very pleasant. However, the coffee is not good and there are no public toilets on the premises.

Visited May 2012