“Top Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've never written a review before but this restaurant is worth the effort.
Top quality food, service, presentation, atmosphere and value.
I go regularly with my mum and other family members and have never been disappointed.
It's a lovely experience, two courses at lunch for £4.60 - can't beat it. Spread the word!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I go here regularly with my wife for lunch, its fabulous.very cheap too.
All the staff are very friendly and
Make you feel very welcome.

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went early in the evening before going to the theatre. This restaurant is an under stated little gem, the area is in need of regeneration and there are lots of empty premises and night clubs but don't be put off! The minute we arrived we felt really welcome. There is a good choice on the menu but not so much that its over whelming. The food was really good, not oily, lots of chicken and prepared to order. I could see the kitchen from our table, it was beautifully clean,the chef was making everything from scratch and I watched him clear and wipe down his work service every time he used it. We only had a main course and there was so much food it was impossible to finish it. We were glad we hadn't ordered a starter because we saw other diners starters and they large too. Price was on a par with other Bolton restaurants..

1  Thank Lesley B
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Been lots of times. Food great. Good value. Two course lunch for £4.60. Building work at moment at back which means parking limited. Had to pay and display but it's one minute walk. Hidden gem. Will return again soon. My kids love it.

1  Thank TheWanderersUK
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were lucky to find this restaurant during a recent trip to the theatre in Bolton. Great wide ranging menu, fantastic food and very attentive and friendly service. Cannot fault.