“Excellent restaurant!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent restaurant!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food here is always fantastic! I go here quite often and have never been disappointed with the food or service once. I like how you can see in the kitchen when they are cooking, everything always looks clean and the staff are well presented, polite and friendly! I don't consider any other Indian in Bolton anymore, Laibaz is always first choice! Keep up the good work guys! :)

• Visited January 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Christmas Curry!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Every xmas we have a curry and this year we chose Laibaz. The food choices were excellent, staff were attentive, all the meals were served together despite there being 15 of us. Will definitely be coming back, fabulous value for money, delicious meals and we all loved it. In the past at other venues we have been sidelined by takeaway and delivery orders and waited for up to an hour between courses but not at Laibaz. Fantastic place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RHalsall
bolton
“takeaway”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I decided to get a takeaway from here. I ordered king prawn masala dish and a king prawn jalfazi. For the price i was disappointed. You get no discount for takeaways and the amount of prawns you get for the price is quite poor. I will not be ordering a take out from here again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank julieband
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The food in this restaurant was absolutely fabulous. We were recommended by a friend to try as he had told us it was great, but often in the past I have been let down with rave reviews from people. But seriously, every meal (we shared six main courses with a mix of vegetarian and meat dishes) were so tasty...I was so full but couldn't stop eating. The staff and the service provided was also fantastic...I will definitely be going again and cant wait to take my family.

• Visited October 2013
“The business lunch”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Before I start can I just say that , on the whole, this really is a great Indian restaurant food-wise. However, the advertised business lunch for £4.60 per person is not without its down side, that being whilst £4.60 is excellent value for the food provided, you soon find your bill rocketing skywards if you go so far as to order a drink with your meal.
For example my wife and I went one Friday lunchtime thinking we would try the business lunch, which without drinks would have been £9.20 total, unfortunately we had two half lagers and one pint and one half cokes which made our bill £18.60.
Keep the prices of drinks reasonable and maybe the lunchtime trade will increase.

• Visited October 2013