“CRACKING FOOD ONCE AGAIN”
Review of Laibaz

Laibaz
Ranked #74 of 554 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a bit of a break from Laibaz but it's glad to be back visiting regularly. Simply THE BEST Indian cuisine in the North West, and I have a lot of experience. Makes going to Rusholme seem a waste of time. The menu offers lots of great choice and they will tailor every dish to your individual needs. Vegetarian selection is remarkable and the range of hot dishes (such as Phall) will blow you away! Never going anywhere else ever again!!!!

2  Thank ColinLiptrot

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Third time I've been and third time it has impressed us. Their £18 takeaway offer (Starters, Mains, Sides, they even threw in a bottle of beer) is not only great value but there is enough to to share between at least 3 people. They are always friendly and make you feel comfortable and I would recommend to everyone. The food is of a very high standard (I only gave 4 for the food as anywhere would struggle to come close to India Gate on the A6 just past The Reebok) and the value for money cannot be beat.

1  Thank s77jh
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Been a few times to Laibaz and never been disappointed. went on the Sunday absolutely amazing deal. starter, main, choice of rice chip or Nan and a side to share all for £10.00. grate service friendly and accommodating. excellent drinks menu with fantastic wines. truly one of Bolton s best Restaurant

3  Thank Garrysands
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am basing my review on my partners meal. We came to Laibaz after a few good recommendations & we were pleasantly surprised at the surroundings, you could easily have been in a Manchester bar, good drinks menu with excellent wine & champagne should you fancy it. We ordered our meals & got shown to our table, so far so good our starters were very nicely presented & tasty when it came to the main meal my partners chicken shashlik was in fact raw but he'd already eaten some.
To be honest it was all dealt with very professionally although I don't think they understood how seriously ill eating raw chicken can make you.
We received an apology & the meal was scrubbed off the bill, such a shame as my meal was lovely & I would definitely have visited again if the incident hadn't occurred.

2  Thank harryp44
Reviewed January 13, 2013

went to Laibaz with husband, my ;parents & friends (10 altogether)
Service was quick & efficient - food was lovely, you could see into the kitchen & it looked nice & clean.
we went on a Thursday evening about 6.45, there was only us in which was a shame really. It started filling up as we were leaving.
The bill for 2 courses, drinks and a tip, worked out about £45 per couple.
Mum & Dad have been during the week at lunch time when they do a special for 2 courses for £3.95 per head. They said that this is excellent value & great food - good choice

4  Thank Sharon J