“...a truly gratifying experience!”
Review of Laibaz

Laibaz
Ranked #60 of 553 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I am proud to say that I’ve tried the majority of restaurants in Bolton, particularly those that serve cuisine of a south Asian origin. I have been meaning to pop into Laibaz for quite some time now but life has been so hectic over the last few months I never got a chance...till now. On Thursday (23rd August) night, I finally managed to pop in with some friends and what an amazing culinary experience. The food was delicious, we ordered several different dishes and I have to say that they were absolutely spot on! The restaurant was busy which added to the buzz, the staff were friendly, service was wonderful and the food served at just the right intervals…oh and the complimentary poppadoms to start and baileys to end were really appreciated, thanks guys…hopefully I’ll be popping over this weekend with the wife and in-laws…! Thanks guys

Reviewed August 18, 2012

my local indian restaurant. The business lunch offers terrific value at below 4:00 pounds. Really good authentic food wirh choice of chicken, lamb or vegetables cooked to the style of your choice. Friendly staff who do not take repeat visits for granted.

2  Thank chiangmaijim
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Visited here on a Thursday tea time.
What can I say that's not already been said.
Fabulous.
My one compliment is that our waiter actually asked if we wanted a break from starters to main. Which we were grateful for. And when our main meal come it was still hot and fresh. Yum gorgeous home made nan bread.
Reasonable cost. Highly recommend a visit. You will find it difficult to find fault

1  Thank herethereeverywere
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Me and my wife visited Laibaz on a saturday night...i got to say,i have been to almost all the indian restaurant in bolton and manchester...by far this was the best dining experience so far...the food and the quality of the service was amazing,especially the signature dish MON POSAND was amazing..we will be visiting very soon.thank you to all the staffs at LAIBAZ.

2  Thank Korful
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Laibaz came with high recommendations, which definitely lived up to its standards! A very trendy Indian cuisine in the heart of Bolton! Filled with aromatic flavours and friendly staff!
With a party of 10 we were welcomed with open arms, well accommodated. Usually a large group can always startle staff, but staff at LAIBAZ made sure that everything was served on time and drinks were always topped up! The menu is fully filled with food from the south Asian continent, which makes the cuisine a wonderful experience..In short..The food was off the hook!!!

signature dish, highly recmmended