“Get what you pay for”

Ranked #359 of 543 Restaurants in Bolton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Before going to the cinemas we decided to visit cotton kier, it is very clean and well set out the big bonus being there is an adult only section, the staff were welcoming and helpful we were seated promptly. We ordered drinks and the meal which arrived quite soon after the food was just average pub grub nothing spectacular, would recommend if after a cheap meal out with a friendly atmosphere.

2  Thank Andy S
There are newer reviews for Cotton Kier

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Don't know why I do it to myself. The food is OK sometimes wouldnt advise eating one of the delicious looking cakes that you can takeaway me and my friend got the lemon meringue. It was so stale i cant even believe they served it. YAK

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Me and a couple of mates ate here in the afternoons. I visit regularly and i have a rewards card.
We order a nice cold beer and food and it went down a treat.
Was perfect cause we got served veey quick as we was on a lunch break.
It was sunny outside and after eating we finished the rest off our break on the sun terrist.
All round we was please.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I ordered a cheese club sandwich and received a dry baguette with a bit of grated cheese and a cheese slice inside it! One word for this meal would be........Disgusting!

Never again.

1  Thank jojo100966
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Cheap nasty food! Unhelpful staff too! Seriously don't waste your money - drinks are expensive. Had better microwave meals than the ones they serve!!!

Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Cotton Kier, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Mysteryfoodie

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the Cotton Kier in regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards