“Amazing, wonderful, and fantastic”
Review of Four Seasons Cafe

Four Seasons Cafe
Ranked #120 of 560 Restaurants in Bolton
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This cafe is a little gem. I have travelled a lot around UK and Europe and it's the most friendly and welcoming place I have ever

Always great service, meals always spot on.

Love it!

1  Thank Gkavv

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Tried the full English here yesterday, have to say the food was spot on. The staff are very friendly and made you feel more than welcome. The decor is quaint, newspapers available to read and we got a complimentary orange juice after we had eaten. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Thank you for your hospitality.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Service was amazing, walked in and everyone seemed very relaxed, nice and calm. Radio was on with a bit of music, very friendly. Meal came, with lots of toast and you actually get the bottle of Ketchup (Heinz) rather than some silly little packets of sauce which was a bonus. Box of tissues, paper given to read while waiting, coffee came before meal.

Was unbelievable, really enjoyed it, it's the little things that make the difference for me and they were all there.

The food itself was amazing, bacon didn't have a scrap of fat on it, it was delicious, sausages were amazing, the tomato was so juicy and lovely, I would recommend to anyone wanting an all day breakfast just WOW!

Try it yourself.

The décor was not at all gloomy or dull like some review I have read, it was cosy and warm a nice cottage feel to it, seating was very comfortable very warm feel to it.

The staff were smiling and very welcoming.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The best cafe ever, great food and good value, all the staff are very friendly & make you feel at home. Love it. :-)

2  Thank David C
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend had been going on and on about the omelettes at this place so today I gave it a try, and wow it was the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, huge and full of flavour (check out my picture). Hamid and his wife Catherine who run the place are so friendly and so kind and helpful!!! I eat out a lot as I work long hours in a restaurant myself and have to say this is one of the best dining experiences ever!!!! They even got me a beer in especially when I came back :)!!!! Amazing!!!!!!

1  Thank skyharris1