“NOT even thai food its crossed with chinese and english”
Review of Tum Nuk Thai - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

defo not thai food its crossed with english and chinese ive been thailand 12 times and run bolton thai boxing club i know whats thsi and this isnt sorry not good at all !" :-(

2  Thank Sandy H

Reviewed October 19, 2012

What a dreadful experience. We were greated very pleasantly and the first course was good but the main course was DREADFUL. I ordered stir fry vegetables with cashew nuts that had a 'V' next to it for vegetarian and it had Chicken in it. My Husbands meal was bland. The attitude of the greeter changed after we had ordered. To top it all, at the end of the meal we were told we had to pay cash as the card machine had broken and we did not get a receipt. Did I complain? No. We had gone out for a meal after having a very bad day and I did not want to make it worse. £44 for a meal for two, including wine and tip, when we had the early bird option is a ;bit steep. Avoid.

2  Thank Velma44
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Tum Nuk Thai resturant is excellent the staff are very helpful when you are unsure as to what to choose from the menu or have a dietary problem nothing was to much trouble. Drinks were however a little dearer

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not sure how this place is getting mixed reviews, been on a number of occasions now with both partner and larger group. Each experience has been spot on, not sure if they are making wrong choices on the menu but I could not personally fault. Each to their own but if I was to suggest we eat out to my partner I know this place would be up there for her suggestions. Great wine choice and good value. Menu has lots of choice and each dish tastes different unlike some other restaurants we have eaten in. Chinese Delight or not so delight as an example. If you have had a bad experience here I would give it another chance, I recommend the Duck in Tamarind sauce my favourite large portion and packed with sweet yet sour taste of the beautiful Egyptian plant. If that does not tickle your taste buds I feel you are beyond help but each to there own.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I was meeting friends here at 6.30. There was 3 if us in the restaurant till 8pm. Service was excellent. It was a set menu which was ideal and offered everything I wanted. Drinks are reasonably priced. The food was beautifully presented. The restaurant is decorated tastefully. Would recommend.