“Brilliant”

Ranked #309 of 552 Restaurants in Bolton
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, great over 50 offer two courses for £6.95. The pub is in decent shape. This pub remains the charm of a pub and is not one of the new pompy places.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food wasn't too bad, the wait was very long for a Tuesday evening. They have a kids special on Tuesdays but not many children where there. The kids activity packs you had to pay for and yes it kept my child quiet but not worth the money.

Food eventually came and no qualms there but taking my child to the toilet midway through our meal put me right off my dinner and I wouldn't allow us to eat anymore. If they can openly allow their toilets to carry such a vile stench (something I have now learned has been ongoing without them trying to resolve) and for them to be so openly left for the public to see then what is hiding in the back rooms and kitchen.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Just got bak from 3 pidgens,BEWARE. Child's meal was raw,Italian chicken was coated in grease discussing complained a nd they just said I will tell the chef!we then asked for the kids desserts what we had already paid for and give up waiting after 30 mins.will not be going here again and would advise people to stay away was not even busy so no excuse really.shame used to be a good pub

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

After a nice portion of scampi i decided it was time to squeeze the lemon, so i walked through the door to the toilets and was nearly knocked out by the strongest smell of poo and wee i had ever smelt in my life! And in the last toilet had recently had been sat on for a good old bunch of fresh diaria!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Great service and atmosphere rounded off with great food two meals for £10 but really good quality and presented great. If you want a good pub meal this is the ace for you. Excellent