“Fantastic, give it a go!!”
Review of Wilton Arms

Wilton Arms
Ranked #184 of 526 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on Belmont Road, The Wilton Arms sits on the edge of the West Pennine Moors. Just 10 minutes from Bolton Centre and five minutes from Horwich The Wilton Arms is an ideal location to unwind after attending a sporting event, football or rugby, or a meeting place before going to a concert in Manchester or Preston. We offer traditional, homecooked food using the freshest local produce so you can be sure of the very best dining experience. We even cook breakfast for organised parties, just ring and ask for details! We look forward to welcoming you soon...
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, give it a go!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Me and my husband went on a Friday at 6:30. The place was quite quiet but we were very impressed with the place. The Wilton is very tastefully decorated with a good rounded menu and guest ales on tap. Outstanding dishes for us were the hot smoked salmon English muffin with poached egg and the mixed grill main, the mixed grill was £18.95 but you get loads!!!!!
The service was faultless and everyone was very polite and welcoming.

You should give the Wilton a go!!!

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“New Proprietors have turned it around!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We visited a while back and were not impressed and unsure about returning, but the new proprietors have really turned it around.
Me and my boyfriend visited the Wilton Arms recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. We got a friendly welcome when we walked in and found the staff to be polite and very helpful.
The food was really tasty...I would certainly reccomend the chicken and chorizo salad and the homemade steak and ale pie!
We will definitely be returning more regularly.

Bolton
“Delicious.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I visited with friends and the service was fast and friendly, food was good quality and delicious and there was a wide choice both for drinks and off the menu. It was good value for money, and the specials board gave us lots to choose from. I ordered the kebab and one of my friends ordered the mixed grill and it was all delicious although a little too much to eat! I changed my mind after I had ordered but the staff dealt with it straight away and were very friendly!

Would definitely return with family as smaller portions were offered on the main menu at a fraction of the price so would be ideal for both kids and grandparents.

lancs
“omg!! what a delight.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We called into this pub as we were passing on our way home,and we certainly WILL be going again,even though its not our local,its worth the trip.my husband got the liver and bacon,the liver was cooked to perfection,and was thinly sliced,i got the beef strogganoff with rice and a warm cob,it was excellent,my two teenage children also got the strogganoff,they loved it,the steak was cooked to perfection,tender and juicey,the sauce was really tasty.What we liked about this pub is that the food is cooked to order,not just taken out of a freezer and put into the microwave.I did think some of the menu was a bit extragavent ,but that is my own personnal opinion NOT a critisim.The waiteress was very polite and friendly,infact everyone was,i asked the manager,who was lovely to pass on our compliments to the chef.The only complaint i have is the tarmac in the car park and to the enterance to the pub needs to be looked at.But well done to the staff of the Wilton Arms.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Excellent place”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Lovely little place in quite scenic surroundings. The food is simply fantastic

Visited April 2012