Bolton Whites Hotel
$71
PremierInn.com
Agoda.com
1,362 results
All reviewspitch view roomfootball pitchpenthouse suitepitch sidebolton wanderersretail parkde vere whitesleisure facilitieslovely hotelfootball matchbusiness tripmatch dayssteam roomgood sizereception staffexcellent staybar area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed here many times and will still stay again. Hotel always clean, food and drink prices fair for a hotel. excellent breakfast as usual. Hotel staff always helpfull.
Downside, My wife makes use of the hotel pool each time we visit. The check out morning she was swimming and would leave at 11 check out time. However this time there was an aerobic or swimming class due to start at 11. My wife was told to "GET OUT!" immediately by a very abrupt and surly instructor. My wife has no problems with leaving the pool especially as the class will most likely have paid to attend this session. Who ever takes the classes need to get a grip of thier instructors. On complaining to the desk staff we were yold that the instructor is not employed by the hotel and this is a new instructor and than normally it may have been possible to even join the class. A great weeken spoiled!

Room Tip: Dont swim if there is an aerobic class due to start.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Whites1, General Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear 167 Dave 8

Many thanks for your recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I was pleased to hear staff were helpful. I was however, disappointed to hear how your wife was spoken too. I will speak to the Leisure Manager who will in turn discuss this issue with the Aerobic Instructors as this is an external supplier.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I do hope to welcome you back to Bolton Whites Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have previously stayed at the De Vere White.
On this occasion, we spent three nights in this pleasant hotel. Located in the Reebok Stadium, in walking distance to the Middlebrook Retail Park.
The room was very clean, the staff pleasant and helpful. Excellent for comfort and value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 31 Fatima

Many thanks for your recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I was extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed a very pleasant experience. I was also pleased to read that the staff were helpful.

Once again, many thanks for providing your feedback we sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Bolton Whites Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed here 290813. The hotel is quite impressive when you walk in. The reception area was spotless check very smooth. The leisure facilities need updating though. The restaurant area overlooked the football pitch which my son loved. The bar area was nice. The room w hich we stayed in had an old box tele not what i expected. But was nice and clean. Location for bars and eateries was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nield8969,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to say that the hotel will be purchasing new television systems within the next couple of months.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed for a second time this year and i must admit that standards of service were vastly improved. We had a very comfortable stay in all regards, much more akin to the 4 star standards we would expect. Thank you very much for looking after us and i look forward to staying with you again later this year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lodging World

Many thanks for your recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed a very pleasant experience and standards of service exceeded your expectations.

I will sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Bolton Whites Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We always book here when they have special offers on . Register with Devere and they notify you of sale rooms , The room is lovely , cant fault it . The staff are friendly and very helpful . The location is great . We have never had a pitch facing view but the room is like ive said , great .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple