Bolton Whites Hotel
$71
$68
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
Highgrove Guest House(Bolton)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,372 results
All reviewspitch view roomfootball pitchpenthouse suitepitch sidebolton wanderersretail parkde vere whitesleisure facilitieslovely hotelfootball matchbusiness tripmatch dayssteam roomgood sizereception staffexcellent staybar area
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We booked this hotel for 1 night to attend a 50th party nearby. From check-in to check-out all staff were fantastic, propably the best service we have received from a UK hotel.

Room was smallish but comfortable. We had a drink at the bar before we went out and the staff here were very accomodating and interacted with our 5 year old.

We pre-booked breakfast and were welcomed by a happy, smiling young lady. Breakfast was of a high standard and as we had arrived quite close to 10 o'clock staff asked us if we'd had enough before they cleared the food away which was a nice touch.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone (and we didnn't even get chance to enjoy the leisure facilities!!)

Dear karon_edmunds,

Many thanks for the wonderful review that you recently left on Tripadvisor!!

My team and I are truly thrilled to bits to receive such wonderful feedback and that you found our service to be the best that you have ever experienced in any hotel in the UK.

My team and I are sincerely honoured to receive such fantastic feed back from your kind self and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future and until then remain with,

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I booked my for husband, 14 month old son and myself to stay 2 nights at the De Vere White Hotel whilst visiting friends. The reviews on Trip Advisor were positive; the website looked great and the price we paid for two nights was excellent value. The hotel is very plush, well appointed and maintained. On top of this, you benefit for A+ customer service from all staff: reception, bar, restaurant, house-keeping.

Staff could not do enough for us: nothing was too much trouble, exceptionally friendly and the restaurant teams for Saturday and Sunday morning all made my son so welcome and entertained - even though he was particularly "chatty".

We later found out that on Saturday night, the hotel had played host to 3 wedding receptions, a private party and a boxing event - you would never have known, as all evidence was gone by the morning.

An example of the brilliant attention to detail - when we returned to out hotel room Saturday afternoon, the house-keeping team had taken all my sons rubber ducks, lined them up together on the bath edge so they were all chatting to one another...it made me chuckle but I felt so grateful that they had taken him into consideration.

We hadn't booked to have breakfast as part of our deal, but decided to partake. It was fabulous; great freshly cooked breakfast (buffet style); a wide selection of cereals, fresh fruits, yoghurts, pastries, cold meats and cheese.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone; friends, familes, weekend breaks. We will most definately return, and hopefully very soon.

Room Tip: 207 was the perfect size for a family as there was plenty of room for a full-size playpen acting as a cot. We were facing the carpark, but didn't notice any noise from the road at all. The blackout curtains are of such a high quality that no light got through - excellent!
1  Thank C D

Dear C D,

Many thanks for the amazing review that you recently left on Tripadvisor!!

My team and I are truly thrilled to bits to receive such wonderful feedback and that you were delighted with the A+ service that my team provided you and your family with whilst you stayed with us for two nights.

My team and I are sincerely honoured to receive such fantastic feed back from your kind self and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to De Vere Venues Whites, Bolton in the very near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Lovely hotel. Stayed for two nights. Staff were delightful and really helpful. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor. Ideal for the bar and breakfast!
2  Thank Helen R

Dear Helen R,

Many thanks for the lovely review that you recently left on Tripadvisor after having stayed with us for two nights!!

My team and I very much appreciate your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to De vere Venues Whites in the very near future and until then remain with.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Although we live in Bolton, my wife and I spent a night at De Vere White's to accommodate our our daughter's university friends.

The room was great, so was the service and the breakfast was superb.

We would certainly go there again in a similar situation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear RedRoseRover,

Many thanks for the very kind review that you recently left on Tripadvisor!!

My team and I are truly thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback from your kind self and we look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to De Vere Venues Whites, Bolton in the very near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was our second stay at The De Vere Whites hotel. The rooms are small as an open wardrobe door actually touches the bed. The chair of the dressing table is immediately beside the wardrobe so if used this also blocks the space around the bed. A little annoying on occasions. Mattress could do with being replaced as ours was extremely creaky and sagged in the middle. Clean and tidy hotel, pleasant staff and ideal base for short commute to Manchester. Nice hotel but expensive.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 3xDarts180
Whites1, General Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Joe S,

Many Thanks for taking the time to respond on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at De Vere Venues Whites, Bolton.

I apologise in that in that you found your room to be small, but that they were clean and tidy and the hotel staff were pleasant.

We look forward to welcoming you back to De Vere Venues Whites in the very near future and until then remain with.

Kind Regards,