“Yummy Cheese and Onion pie”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
Ranked #100 of 552 Restaurants in Bolton
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Absolutley gorgeous especially with chunky chips ,piping hot food lovely service and friendly polite staff.Presentation of the food exellent.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've been here plenty of times and normally I would rate it as 5* - excellent - every time.

Went on a night out and all the food was brilliantly presented, piping hot and the service great.

The steak pud is one of my faves but on the recent visit it wasn't up to scratch at all - it arrived as flat as a kipper, the suet wasn't cooked properly and the meat was as tough as an old boot. Really, really disappointed.

Will I go back? Of course, I will but I won't be risking this again.

1  Thank DVETheK
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We spent a pleasant Satuday lunch in stunning surroundings! The choice of food was excellent and our table of six each had something different and we all enjoyed it Presentation of the food is fantastic and the staff were helpful and efficient. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Dont know Bolton at all and googled places to eat thinking we were prob gonna head back to Liverpool. Decided on Fanny's Place and we were very impressed. Great food and great atmosphere. Had our youngest with us and is kids friendly. My husband is doing Ironman this weekend so intend to go back with quite a few of us. A great find. Love the quirky way they present food.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Made very welcome on arrival, great menu choice, fair prices. A yorkshire pudding as big as yorkshire itself. We were told this place could be pricey for what you get, but for the amount on your plate this is a big no.
We will return.