“Great food and drink Difficult to fault it”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
Ranked #66 of 565 Restaurants in Bolton
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Been eating here several times and never had bad food. Staff very attentive and easy to deal with and the food is first class!
Beer here is great too!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went here during the week last week and had a fabulous lunch. We've eaten here about half a dozen times now and have never had a bad meal. This time I went for the ultimate burger which was absolutely brilliant although I'll probably go for the normal one next time as it was just too much for me. People next to us had the duck which looked amazing and one that I'm going to go for next time. Service was spot on and the surroundings fail to tire, they clearly keep well on top of things to keep it looking smart. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited the Victoria inn on Easter Sunday and this is what excuse I will give them for a mediocre meal, we were disappointed following such good reviews, the starter of soup and pâté were very nice, but our main sof roast turkey was average, my husbands roasts looked like they had come from the bottom of the oven, the meat was tender and stuffing lovely but only one small vegeatables medley for five adults, the children were served last!!! In fact my little bit of troubles ice cream never arrived, we had "heaton mess" which was lemon curd with lots of cream and meringue - missed some fruit and flare, the other half had a chocolate brownie which he said was nice. Staff average, no smiles, but it was very busy, may return at another date to re-test the water. My brother-in-law had fish and chips which did look very nice - maybe our choices also.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to The Victoria and it was as good an experience as the first. It was a Saturday lunch and very busy.

I am a fussy eater and I find the food to be well presented and delicious, best chips I've had in a long time.

This visit I had the fillet steak sandwich which was large and delicious, served with chips. My husband had the whale, sorry cod, chips and peas. The fish was very large, light crispy batter and white fish.

This is my favourite spot for lunch in the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I had booked a table a good few weeks in advance for my dads 60 th party, the staff are helpful and friendly. The meal was excellent, catering for 19 people on one table must have been difficult, however it didn't seem that way, all the dishes came out together and everyone was completely happy with their meals. One of the waitress "Cassy" looked after our every need, no one went without a drink, and despite the numbers Cassy kept calm and had a smile on her face. A excellent meal, great staff, and Cassy is a credit to the place, thank you.