“My first experience as a guest at the premier Inn Bolton,ReebokStadium.”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Bolton (Stadium/Arena) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Bolton
eastbourne
“My first experience as a guest at the premier Inn Bolton,ReebokStadium.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was really impressed with every aspect of my stay here for two nights. My room was very clean, well lit with all the facilities which i needed. The bathroom was very clean and modern, also well lit. The bed was clean and fresh. No stale bedspreads or counterpanes in sight.
The temperature control was also easy to control, well placed and very responsive and the walls were well insulated so that i was not aware of any noise from adjoining rooms.
The dining area was well attended by very pleasant staff and there was a wide choice of breakfast from the breakfast buffet.
Overall, the service provided was well worth the price which i considered to be very reasonable. I will certainly use premier Inns again and have recommended premier Inns already to frineds and relatives since my return.

Room Tip: I found this hotel was quiet throughout. The windows effectively blocked out any external noise from...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank catherine w
boltonreebok, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Bolton (Stadium/Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
We really appreciate this feedback regarding your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards,
Claire Goulden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Korean first
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Very friendly welcome, quiet and comfortable room , great coffee in the morning and poached eggs tremendous. Perfectly placed for the Bolton Arena and Reebok Stadium - great value and the Harvester across the way served great chicken skewers and salad

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Martin A
Many thanks for your feedback, I will pass your comments on to my team, who will be delighted you enjoyed your stay.
Kindest regards,
Manningtree,Essex
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights on our way to another destination (Wales). We have stayed in Premier Inn hotels before, so knew what to expect. The hotel is close to the Reebok Stadium, Bolton Arena and train station. we didn't have any problems with noise etc, because of the closeness of the venues. We did stay midweek so nothing was on at the time. There is a Harvester within the carpark, which serves good food. There is a bar/club within the car park as well, but didn't have any problems.
The hotel is very clean and looked after. We stayed on the ground floor Room 24. The staff are great and very helpful, nothing was a problem for them. As yet we have not had a bad experience with Premier Inn. The all you can eat breakfast is good, and lots of choice. Our kids loved going up themselves to get what they want. They is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes every day, and only cost £3.00 for 24hrs access. I think this is a new thing introduced, which did help plan our stay there. We were not far from the Legoland Discovery Center (approx 15mins away) and Manchester United football stadium. Our Son loved that as we just happened to see 3 of the players while on a tour at the football ground. Overall we would stay there again and recommend to others.

1 Thank Skippy28
Thank you for your review, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.
Carshalton, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went to 3 premiere inns, 1 travelodge, and 1 holiday inn express during our 10 day holiday.
This was the best hotel overall (bolton). we remember the great breakfast/costa coffee machine and the staff were very friendly. all the premier inns were quality with no faults whatsoever. Travelodge had broken toilet door, door lever broken on door to room so came 3rd, and holiday inn express was good as well (we got a 2 day for 1 day deal).

1 Thank Ukbeading S
boltonreebok, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Bolton (Stadium/Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Myself and my team are delighted with your feedback and very happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards, Claire Goulden, Operations Manager
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Spacious rooms and friendly, helpful staff make this an excellent choice of hotel if you are visiting the Reebok stadium or the Bolton Arena. Not only is it very convenient for those two locations it is just a short walk to Horwich Parkway railway station if you are travelling by train and close to the M61 if travelling by car.
I didn’t have time for breakfast on this occasion but on previous visits the breakfast was very good. Other meals are available in the on-site Harvester restaurant but this can get very busy, as I found out at 5pm on a bank holiday Friday when there was a 30minute wait for a table. However, there are a number of other ‘eateries’ on the Middlebrook Retail Park about ten minutes’ walk away.
So why have I not scored 5 out of 5? Well, I paid just over double the “From £29” stated in the company’s adverts. I always thought customer service was about setting expectations and then exceeding them but when companies give a’ from’ price and then charge significantly more it has just the opposite effect on me; hence, I would give the head office marketing people a very low score. However, the staff at the hotel did exceed expectations and the £60 did represent value for money on a busy bank holiday weekend.
My other relatively minor quibble is that there are no shaver points in the rooms. Apparently guests can borrow an adapter from reception but as I have been ‘caught out’ at, an admittedly very small number of other hotels/guest houses, I now carry my own. Why one needs to do so in the 21st century I don’t know. Reminds me of having to take your own bath plug to the Soviet Union in the 1970s.
Back to the positives, and they far outweigh, the negatives. I found the free 30minutes Wi-Fi useful just to check my emails but did feel I had to be careful not to run up a large bill once the free period had ended.
Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
boltonreebok, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Bolton (Stadium/Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, myself and my team are delighted to hear you enjoyed the service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and i have just got back from a one night stay at this hotel. We had booked as we were going to a concert, but it was cancelled. We had already booked the hotel so we decided still to go and we are glad that we did as from the moment we arrived all the staff were so friendly and made us welcome. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. We paid for the cooked breakfast and couldnt fault it everything was so fresh and tasty and you could eat as much as you wanted well worth the money. Will definitely go back again.
Thank you girls for looking after us and also John in the kitchen it was nice meeting you all see you again soon
Lesley

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lesleybrooks
Thank you for your kind feedback. Myself and my team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest regards
Whaddon, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We took 3 rooms for 2 nights - grand-parents, us and our tean-age daughter. Very friendly, very clean and fresh rooms and excellent value for money - under £200 all in. The location was a little remote but the vfm was worth it. Close to a good shopping mall and plenty of dining facilities close by.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feeback and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards