So I decided to visit this place after all the hype on social media and from people. Honestly In my experience it was the worse place I’ve visited for a brunch.
Customer service was poor because I’ve asked for napkins the girl just came and stood there, she didn’t even say here is your napkin or I’ve placed it there, while my both hands was dirty she expected me to take it myself. The place is very small and crampy just think of the place as a 3 bedroom house. We got told to wait upstairs as there was a waiting time which is fine but I got told 20-25mims but it was actually 40mins.
After reading other reviews it is true that the tables are very small and makes it uncomfortable to eat also the tables are so close to each other, when the workers walk pass they are either touching your elbows or touching the seat but they don’t even say sorry, they just walk pass like it’s a normal thing.
BEWARE OF THE BEEF SLIDERS!!! was something else I took a bite and next thing right it smelt like expired meat and over frozen meat that was left in the fridge and it was pink!!! Now I don’t know how other people around me ate that beef sliders cause when i mean it was off, I seriously was off! they got a lot of bad reviews on the beef sliders people complaining, which I should have looked into before visiting this place.
When paying the bill I mentioned about the beef sliders quietly to her cause I didn’t want other people to here and put people off their food. The owner was speaking a-bit loud and I think she wanted people to here the standard of food they served and she said apparently they buy fresh meat from the butchers and it gets cooked fresh daily but I told her I’m not making a scene I’m just giving feedback and then she told me I’ll just give you a refund. But she didn’t know that she was talking to the BOSS who worked in a food industry for 11 years so I know how a meat smells or taste when it goes off and it’s certainly not up to food trade standards. I think the local council food agency should take a visit very soon! Stay away if you don’t want FOOD POISON.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.