“Great time”

Ranked #19 of 26 Fun & Games in Bolton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a great day today the staff where amazing will definitely tell all my friends about this hidden gem

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"staff"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

When I visit soft play centres I usually get a feeling for the safety and hygiene of the place and at Amazonia, I felt safe and with a three year old that is important.

There's a fun atmosphere with music coming through the speakers, at a level that allows you talk.

The staff are friendly, the jungle theme is well designed and the free train rides are great!

YES theres a free train!

And...

There's a mini golf centre!

The cost to enter is cheap. Only £1 for a three year old and £2 per adult.

As I'm writing this I can see a lady on her apple mac, people playing golf and people enjoying themselves. Uh oh..spoke to soon...a little girl just started crying as the train isn't running yet!

I recommend this place for two reasons.

1) it's a great place
2) if you haven't visited Bolton for a while (I've not been here for about three years) you'll be surprised! The vaults have been opened underneath the market place with a Nandos, Prezzo and I think a gourmet burger.

The relatively new vamped up market place is one, if not the highlight of Bolton town centre

1  Thank MikeNichols
Reviewed February 10, 2018

We went to Amazonia today, with it being so wet and cold outside. It was a last minute decision after our usual soft play centre being fully booked due to a party. When we arrived it was bedlam, but it was Saturday afternoon so this might be the norm here. It shocked me though as our usual place isn't that busy. I was also surprised with the £1 charge for adults, I wouldn't mind paying it if there was places for adults to sit down while the kids play. Overall, the play centre was clean and well maintained but we'll think twice about coming on a Saturday again.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

My kids love it, clean and all at a great price. They can't wait to go back this weekend to try the 18 hole mini golf