Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
quick family fun

a quirky fun crazy golf course, enjoyed our game here however it didn't take much time to get round... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2018
hwatson1705
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
Only a Par!

Good fun and lots of laughs. Only issue was it was packed and seems very cramped when you’re... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
1michae
via mobile

All reviews crazy golf soft play centre enjoyable visit bolton town centre couple of hours great fun child activity
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I took my 3yr old grandson here today and i was not disappointed. From the minute we arrived we were greeted by a lovely young man who straight away acknowledged my grandson and started a conversation with him. He found out my grandson loves trains and said he would get someone to get the train going as soon as possible and said why don't you try our climbing frame first. This made my grandson so happy and he went straight off exploring the play areas. Within 5 minutes the young man came over and told my grandson that the train was going to start. My grandson loved it. After the train he went on the older climbing frame and a lovely lady came over and said it was for the over 4's as there were places where the older children could climb down through holes which i had not seen at first, however my grandson still wanted to try and he was allowed if i went with him. Some time after he went over to the lady and asked to go on the train again she got the keys and told the other children the train was going to start and took my grandson and asked him where he would like to sit, this time he wanted the front. He loved it. I could not asked for nice more caring staff. All my grandson kept saying after we left was he wanted to go back again with mummy and daddy. We will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! My child is 2 and he loved it! Something a little different, great if your child like the jungle and animals lots of ride on toys! There's 3 bits to it, one for the older kids... and crazy golf that we did not go on.
The train was great to! All the kids got so excited !! But there was no bell to tell you the train was ready to go which I think would of been good but you soon see all the kids running!!

Great little place definitely be back

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We were going to go for a day at the beach but as usual with the weather in this country it was raining. So we ended up here. The kids picked it out as it looks excellent on the website and has lots to do and even lets kids up to the age of 14 into the play area so must be huge right? Wrong!! The climbing area is very small and all kids soon became bored of just going round in circles. There is a free ride on train that does a figure of 8 under the climbing area and round the mini golf that takes about 10 seconds to complete a full lap. It goes round three or four times and then stops. It goes on at random times with no announcement so often kids are hanging around the station area waiting to go on rather than playing or end up missing it. We paid £5 per child which included the play area and the 18 hole crazy golf. As soon as we got in we were told to come back later to get golf clubs etc as there was a small wait. We attempted to find a table to sit but as there is only about 7 tables in the place failed miserably. We ended up standing next to a pile of shoes and perching on a fake rock until your bum went numb. After an hour or so of the kids moaning they were bored we attempted to go back and do the golf we had paid for. We were given 8 golf clubs (as there was 8 players) and three golf balls to share as they had run out. There was a lot of people still playing when we entered and soon realised that the crazy golf was also far to small. There were people and kids stood on the holes you were trying to play as there was not enough room for them to move off onto the next hole as they were so close together! The holes were not really well designed and near impossible for kids to actually be able to complete. Also hole 18 swallows the ball once completed so only three players could actually attempt the hole. After the golf we decided to leave as it was still over crowded and far to warm. We treated the party to some ice creams and all were happy apart from myself. I had a huge hair all rolled up in one of the scoops of ice cream . I quickly returned the ice cream along with the hair and had it replaced. Didn't really fancy another but the girl on the ice cream counter couldn't perform a refund on the till. The ice creams were £2.50 for two scoops in a tub or £3.50 for two scoops in a cone. Entrance is £3.50 for just the play or £5 for play and golf. I think the whole party would of enjoyed a rainy day at the beach rather than returning here again. Also if you intend to visit with a pram I wouldn't bother. There is not enough space around the 7 tables to swing a mouse never mind park a pram close by. There was two prams there when we visited and if anyone wanted to move it was like a puzzle game moving chairs and prams to get out. Overall a disappointing day out

Date of experience: August 2017
AmazoniaBolton, Manager at Amazonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hi Carlos,

I'm disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy a better time at Amazonia. The summer holidays are a very busy period for us and whilst we're pleased that the majority of our customers have a great time, we are always disappointed when a customer isn't happy.

Regarding the hair being found in ice cream, all staff with long hair are required to tie it up in order to prevent these things from happening. We always aim to improve standards, however, and we thank you for raising this concern and are keen to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Once again, our sincere apologies but we hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Smallest course i have ever seen but a very clever course and not easy. Good value for 90 mins of fun as a family.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Brought my 11 month old daughter here whilst visiting friends in Bolton.

When entering I thought it looked amazing.
We was queuing for a while as it was quite busy.
The Baby area was really really small, I expected it to be bigger. There wasn't much to do for a baby who can only crawl.

I think it is best suited for older children.
We did go on the train which was nice.