“Good italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Been a few times, love love love the pizzas and the tiramisu, nice and affordable night out with family

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Perfect early evening meal on Monday before attending T.V.'s The One Show and the switching on Bolton's Christmas lights in Victoria Square.
I had the Penne Pollo and my wife ordered her usual Cannelloni and both were excellent with a nice bottle of Merlot. The staff are always friendly and the service very attentive. All in all a great nights entertainment and a good lead up to the festive season.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Ciao Napoli for lunch and had the £7.95 set menu. I had the garlic mushrooms to start and my husband had the garlic bread. We both chose the tagliatelle dish with courgettes and mushrooms in a tomato sauce. The food was lovely, portion sizes just right and the service excellent. £27 for two starters mains, soft drinks and coffee's was really reasonable. Will definitely return.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Went for the set lunch with my friend . We had the mushrooms which were sliced so small it was like a soup.my friend had the stroganoff with rice with the smallest portion of both imaginable . I had chicken skewer with salad which was a very sorry sight. I would not recommend this place to anyone what a rip off . The waiter filled our wine glasses to the top before we had even finished the first glass obviously hoping to get us to buy another . Will never return.

2  Thank thequinns009
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Decided to treat my hardworking cousin and take her out for dinner. Sadly, picked Ciao Napoli and booked a table for 8pm (Don't bother to book - restaurant remained half empty all Friday night). Starters: Polpetti (meatballs) and King prawns. You get 3 of each on an oversized plate. They will all fit on your dessert spoon so let the waiter stand for 2 seconds and he can take your plate away. Main course: Risotto and spaghetti carbonara. Risotto was 'mush', swimming in grease and made you gag, thus abandoned:( Spaghetti tasted 'synthetic' and I suggest you open a can of Heinz Macaroni instead. Complained yet they did nothing. So if you want to lose £60 (had a bottle of house red), give it to a tramp instead and feel charitable. Better than being disappointed and ignored. Swerve this place@(

1  Thank martinecm1