“Delicious”

Ranked #13 of 553 Restaurants in Bolton
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great restaurant, quality food at decent prices. Been a few times now and always have a fantastic dining experience!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Booked an anniversary meal this evening for myself and my husband expecting great things...Had the smoked salmon for starter...Why was it discoloured (dark brown) around the edges?...I also had the oriental prawns for my main...One prawn had the black vein in it, which I did point out to the waitress, (not sure she knew what I was talking about). The veg which accompanied my husband's meal was not cooked through, the potatoes especially, which were raw in the middle, with undercooked broccolli too, unless it was intended to be Al Dente...This wasn't pointed out if it was.
Sorry Nick, but expected better...

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Having just come back from the restaurant I can honestly say it's one of the best meals I've had for a while. Staff are very polite and attentive but not to the point of annoyance like you et in other restaurants. I had a rare Ribeye steak and others had duck, and fish dishes all done particularly well. Great atmosphere in there and great bar.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nicks has been recommended to us several times & couldnt wait to try - glad we did. lots of choice, informed staff & great atmosphere. expect it may be a bit cramped when full but was fine when we were there Thursday evening. my choice smoked duck & fig salad for starters & sea bass fillets for main was great - tried my partner's pate & steak & these were just as tasty....wil definitely return & perhaps try the early evening menu. lovely meal, great night!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My boyfriend took me here for our first romantic meal . It was perfect . Gorgeous food, setting and such friendly staff. I think we will be back every year for our anniversary .X