“Lightning Fast Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited Saturday evening 7pm before popping over the road to the cinema. There were eight of us: four kids, four adults and I'd booked the table earlier that morning. It did take several phone calls to get past the busy tone. The food is well presented and decent enough for a chain restaurant. Incredibly quick service and given some awful experiences at neighbouring establishments we'd allowed plenty of extra time that we simply didn't need in the end. Recommended if you want a quick, reliable meal in walking distance of the cinema.

Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie & Benny's, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent feedback at Frankie and Benny's Bolton Valley. I will pass your comments back to the General Manager and his team.

I am happy to hear you was served quickly and enjoyed your meal.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Visited this f&b for their breakfast. Was greeted and seated straight away, and the black coffee I ordered was fresh and at the table very promptly. The food is as you would expect, no frills simply well priced breakfast fare with the option of a more US experience if so required. I opted for the poached eggs. Again, they were brought to the table promptly well before I got to the point of wondering where the food was. After I had finished the table was cleared and was asked whether I wanted another cup of coffee, this was brought without having to check how I wanted it. Excellent service.

Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie & Benny's, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback regarding your Breakfast visit to Frankie and Benny's Horwich.

I will pass your comments on to the General Manager and her team and they will be delighted!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I'd stopped visiting f&b for breakfast after the debacle that was their blackpool outlet and the 45 minute coffee.

I'm glad I gave this one a try though.

The waitress was smiley, friendly and prompt. Everything I love about a waitress and we'll deserving of her tip.

We had the breakfast, so it was what it was, but the service and location were brilliant for us.

Would most definitely return to this outlet.

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback about your Breakfast visit to Frankie and Benny's in Horwich. I will pass your comments back to the General Manager and team and they will be delighted!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a family meal on a very busy Friday evening . Restaurant was rammed full but the really nice staff organised us a table after 10 minutes wait in the bar.
Staff were really well organised and efficient always friendly and smiling. Food was generally good loved the warm bread and olives.
Really impressed with the efficiency and speed of service despite being packed.
It is what it is, a chain restaurant -but of the many I have visited this was one of the best.

Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie & Benny's, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your recent feedback about Frankie and Benny's Middlebrook.

I will pass your comments back to the General Manager and her team and they will be very happy.

We hope to see you soon,

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food,service,comfort,atmosphere all really great. Felt like we were in the USA. Will deffo return :)

Good morning!

We're so pleased to hear about your recent visit to Frankie and Benny's at Middlebrook! I will pass your comments back on to the team!

We have just launched our new menu on May 14th so even more of a reason to return :)

Kind regards,