Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport
  • Pool
$146
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$86
$180
$164
  • Room Service
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$82
$110
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,198 results
All reviewsclub roomcube restaurantgatwick airportsteam roomaph parkingpurple parkingcar parkan upgradestandard roomnext morningstayed here for one nightbooked this hotelholiday extrasan early flightparking packagepre flight stayan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I booked this hotel through Airport Parking Mystery Hotel, which meant I got quite a big discount. The room was comfy and the staff were fairly efficient and helpful. The hotel was only 5 minutes from a petrol station and plenty of places to eat, and a ten minute drive from airport parking. It was nice to have free access to the Spa, although I wasn't offered a towel and then couldn't find anyone to ask. However I did have to pay £10 to park my car overnight. WiFi would have been another £10 per day, which seems pretty expensive. If I got another good deal I would stay again, but I don't think I would pay full price to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Janice P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Dear hcf1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback with other travellers following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I was pleased to read that you were satisfied with the parking package that you booked. I am glad that you liked the room and found the staff efficient and helpful.

Please accept our apology for the service deficiency in the Health Club. I have passed on your comment to the Health Club Manager.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at the hotel.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for one night before a flight out of Gatwick. The hotel has a standard 12 noon check out time which I definitely recommend taking advantage of if you have an afternoon flight. We were able to use the gym and the brilliant pool before heading to the airport. The only downside is that the hotel does not offer free wifi - rather wifi that is really very expensive - at home I could by a months worth for the going price of 24 hours. Nevertheless, the room was lovely and definitely value for money. We caught the bus to the airport which leaves a two minute walk from the hotel and costs £2.20 per person, alternatively the hotel has an agreement whereby they can get you a taxi for £10. Would recommend a stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Janice P, Duty Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear JandAKiss,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and took advantage of the late check out. I am pleased that your enjoyed the Elite Health Club facilities and found the room nice and good value for money.

Thank you for recommending the hotel to other travellers.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

It was only £50 to stay a Friday night, cheaper than the nearby Holiday Inn so I gave it a try. Of course I'd failed to take into account having to park, so another £10 for parking. I've paid more for worse so I was not that put out. I had room 130, which I think was an executive room. Slight a strange shape bed, more square than normal, but ok. The bathroom ran along the side of the room, which was unusual, with the toilet behind the door - a bit odd but ok. It had a shower over the bath, which was very good. The basin was large with towels on a rail below, which sounds a good idea, but it was a bit too low as they almost touched the floor. Luckily there was another rail on the wall behind, which was more useful. There was some noise from Gatwick airport, but nothing major. The only down side was the older Philips TV, which had a smaller screen than usual. When sitting up in bed the picture was a bit too small. There is a pool on the ground floor, but its not my thing so I'd didn't try it. Other than that, a very nice hotel. Which I would recommend for anyone in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Janice P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback and comments following your recent sta at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found a very good deal when booking with us.

I was also pleased to read that you would recommend the hotel to others and I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Kind Regards

Janice Puddephatt
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in a family room with my wife and two daughters. The reception staff were polite and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable and was big enough for the four of us. We had an early flight so we chose this hotel. I am very pleased we did and will definitely stay here again .The location is ideal as it is a 15 mins walk to Crawley town centre and 10 mins from the retail park. We did not use the bar or restaurant as there are so many to chose from nearby.

Stayed: August 2014
Janice P, Duty Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Glen121,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the Reception staff pleasant and helpful and that you like the size, cleanness and comfort of the family room. I am glad that the hotel location was very convenient and you were able to enjoyed the facilities available in the area.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stayed in the hotel for a night before catching an early flight at gatwick airport, everything went well and the food was delicious, if your catching the train there I would recommend getting the train to Crawley station not Gatwick, as it's only a 10 minute walk rather then 10 minute taxi journey, I can't comment too much as we only there for one evening however everything went as planned and I would recommend for anyone in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Captain_joshyb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the hotel.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel and found the food delicious.

I hope that you we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back and that you have the opportunity to enjoy the hotel facilities.

Sindarmy Vingadassalom